Monday, February 11, 2008

Welcome to...

The Schipper Family Blog! After living far away from our friends and family, we decided it was time. Since we don't see you very often, we thought we'd share our Florida adventures with you.

On Sunday we took Gracyn to the beach. Sand and babies do not go well together. Needless to say....trying to feed her waffels, keeping the sippy cup sand free, and sunblock in the eyes.....it was a short visit. Unfortunately, Gracyn takes after her mama.....yes, she got a nasty rash from the ocean water. It didn't last long.

Gracyn is not walking YET, but is on the MOVE! She loves to dance and laugh. Her new thing is to point.....at everything in site.

8 comments:

JenH said...

Love the blog! Now I can see your little munchkin.

shannonj said...

Hi Guys! I hope you don't mind, Tom sent me your blog, since he knows what a sucker I am for a cute baby.
Oh my, I can't get over how adorable she is. I love the pictures.
The baby fever is back again!
~Shannon

grandmab said...

Love the new blog. Gracyn gets cuter by the day. Can't wait to help celebrate her first birthday on March 8th. Love ya, Grandma B

nickyplay said...

That is the most beautiful baby i have ever seen in my life, and i have seen at least 100 babies, probably more.

Jim Dahline said...

Welcome to the blog-s-sphere schippers! Since I try and post every other day (dahlines.blogspot.com) I'm i'll be visiting Schipper Life often so keep the updates coming. And that means you too Lukie. I know things get hard to remember when you turn 30, but try your best to remember to post.

Dizz

WAMtour said...

Love the blog! I can't believe how much Gracyn has changed just since christmas! Such a cutie.
love~ jamee

Anonymous said...

I love it! She is sooo cute!!!

Sleepy said...

I love the blog- what a great idea! Gracyn is so very cute, I love the hair cut :-)