We were very busy this weekend with home improvements. Luke finished laying the sod in our backyard last weekend and watered and fertilized today. We also started another big project, our bathroom. Since the housing market is so depressing, and it looks like we are not moving anytime soon, we decided to remodel our bathroom. We took out the sink, vanity, toilet, and linoleum. We then painted and prepped the floor to tile. We hope to finish within the next few weeks. Stay tuned........
Gracie and I also walked to the pool after I painted to cool off. We then headed to the Miller household for some smoked brisket and sweetcorn! Sarah and Gracie loved it!!! Lindsey served cookie desert to complete the evening!
Again.....we are exhausted.....have a great week!
4 comments:
Ship, that sod looks great man!
Everything looks great. I love the green bathroom. I'm exhausted watching all the activity. Gracyn seems like quite the little garden helper. Love, MOM
Gracyn, you are a little stinker; potting soil can be soooo much fun!
I am sending you a surprise this week; I hope you like it! Your mom and dad are doing a great job on the bathroom. I love the color! Love, Grandma Jill
It doesn't look like she minds the mud meal! Classic. Can't wait to see you guys this weekend!
Post a Comment