Sunday, September 28, 2008

grandma schipper to the rescue!



Grandma came to help relieve the Schipper household for a few weeks. Mashed potatoes and baked chicken dinner..............yummmmy! She's been so helpful in giving us a break to take naps and study! Unfortunately, Grandma got sick a few days after she arrived with a nasty sinus infection that has knocked her out for the majority of the visit. She is thankfully feeling much better today. Despite feeling under the weather, we've managed to venture out for a little fun! Today, Luke and I went to our friend's Lisbeth and Jarrod daughter's baptism. Katie did such a great job in the spot light. We are excited that Grandma is here until Wednesday.

I am feeling much BETTER! I think that nausea is finally subsiding. Everyone always told me that each pregnancy is so different. I was so hopeful that I would not be so sick this time. I keep thinking......it must be another girl. I'm 15 weeks and already starting to show a little bit. I think that I actually felt the baby move this weekend, which is makes it so much more real. I REALLY am pregnant!

No comments: