Sunday, October 19, 2008

happy fall!

We had a very busy weekend! Saturday morning we participated in the 3 mile Walk for a Cure for breast cancer in Boca Raton. Gracyn was so over it after one mile in the stroller! We cheated and cut out after mile 2.

Last weekend we ventured to crazy IKEA and bought a new table and chairs for Gracyn. I stained them a rustic teal and green. As you can see, it makes the perfect play dough station. When I take a look at her sitting at the table, I can't help but wonder.....where did my baby go???

Today we met up with the Heggerick's and Miller's to go to the pumpkin patch. Gracyn and Sarah were all over the place. For all you Minnesotians....they do it a little bit differently down here in Florida. The pumpkins were not in a field but on the side of a road....instead of the beautiful changing leaves in the background, plam trees.....instead of hot cider, snow cones were served! Gracyn loved the snow cone! So did baby Schipper. The baby was moving like crazy when I had a few bites. We are excited to carve the 2 pumpkins that we got today, but have to wait until the day before Halloween. Since it is 85 degrees and humid, they will rot if we carve them any sooner!!!

As for baby Schipper, so far so good. Luke and I had a doctor's appointment and heard the heart beat. We are excited for the end of the month when we have our BIG half way ultrasound.

No comments: