Sunday, November 30, 2008
so much for a relaxing weekend
This year's Thanksgiving weekend was supposed to be a weekend of relaxing and eating. Unfortunately, we experienced quite the opposite. Gracyn woke up Wednesday night with a terrible case of the stomach flu! It was so sad to see her sick. I've never seen anyone so small throw up! HORRIBLE! I headed over to the Miller's house alone on Thursday for a delicious Thanksgiving meal. Sharon made the most amazing pumpkin cheesecake! I brought home left over's for Luke since he was taking care of our sweetie. Gracyn started feeling a better on Saturday afternoon so we headed to Lowes to get a Christmas Tree. That's when things took a turn for the worse. We got the tree home and Luke was not feeling well. Needless to say, Luke was up all of last night with the flu. Gracyn was up all night as well with a relapse. I am exhausted! Both of my sweeties are struggling today. I am hoping that I do not catch whatever has been consuming them. I'm not sure if I will be mentally able to handle it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm so sorry to hear everyone is sick!!!!
Post a Comment