


Happy New Year! We had our own party and counted down to 2009 at 8pm. Gracyn and Daddy danced the night away! Mommy didn't quite make it until midnight, but was awaken by Daddy for a New Year's kiss! We are excited for the all of the new wonderful memories to come in 2009. We wish you and your families a happy and healthy year!
2 comments:
It looks like your family had a wonderful Christmas and New Years celebration! Christmas's in warm climates are definitely strange. I have never heard of the snow ball fights with packing peanuts...great idea.
I am sooo excited that your new addition will be arriving in a few months.
Take care,
Ang
I love the pictures. She looks so happy and healthy. Chris was wondering how you celebrated New Year's, he was like: Claire would never stand for staying up that late. Funny how the routine gets grilled into everyone in the house!
I'm glad the pregnancy is almost over for you! Way to go Mama!
Post a Comment