Sunday, February 8, 2009

potty time!



Last week Gracyn officially moved to the "Two's Room" at daycare. We decided to transition her before the baby came so she doesn't have too many changes at once. In her new classroom they have REAL miniature toilets and Gracyn has taken an immediate liking. She is now volunteering to sit on her own potty at home and over the weekend, successfully tinkeled 2 times on her own. Imagine the shock when we went in to see why she was yelling with joy! Luke and I could not stop laughing! Besides the potty, she struggled at the beginning of the week having withdrawl from her old classroom teacher. She did much better towards the end of the week. News break!!!!! I've just been interrupted......Gracyn just tinkeled for the 3rd time on her potty! Hugs and kisses all around!

We also headed to the beach for a long walk. As you can see......baby schipper's anticipated arrival is in 39 days and I am getting bigger by the minute. Hope you all have a great week!

4 comments:

Lisbeth and Jarrod said...

Yay Gracyn!!!! BTW, you look BEAUTIFUL in that picture with Gracyn.

WAMtour said...

You look great! The picture of you and gracyn is FANTASTIC! Congrats to gracyn on all her big girl accomplishments and thanks for FINALLY sending belly pics. Love them!

Anonymous said...

Sarah - You look great!

JenH said...

You look so freakin cute. I'm excited to see the new babe!