Sunday, March 8, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday Gracyn Ella!




It's hard to believe that our little baby girl is now a sassy 2 year old! What an amazing 2 years!!! We started the birthday festivities at Gracyn's school for a little Nemo dance party. Gracyn had a good time but you could tell that something wasn't right. Friday night mommy and Gracyn were not feeling well.

By Saturday mommy had the full blown flu and Gracyn had a mild case. Daddy was busy taking care of his girls all day. The good news is we all woke up today and felt a million times better. The bad news is we canceled Gracyn's birthday party the day before because we were under the weather. Regardless, the three (four) of us rallied together and opened presents and made a pink, sprinkled birthday cake. As you can see, Gracyn buried her "2" candle into the cake! We had a great relaxing day together. Gracyn could not get enough of her new froggy boots (thanks grandma b) and bubble gun! Little does this monkey realize that in 11 days her AND our lives will never be the same! GRACYN IS GOING TO BE A BIG SISTER!!!

4 comments:

Lisbeth and Jarrod said...

Happy Birthday Gracyn! I can't believe what a big girl she is. We're counting the days until the arrival of baby Schipper!

JenH said...

Time flies! I feel like I was just looking at her 1st birthday pictures all pregnant and miserable. Speaking of, I'm so excited for you and I can't wait to see the new Schipper!

Anonymous said...

Minnesota greetings from Aunt Gail. It looks like Gracyn had a great birthday. She is so grownup since last summer. I am looking forward to the arrival of Schipper baby #2. I will keep checking.
Love from Duluth!!!

Anonymous said...

Minnesota greetings from Aunt Gail. It looks like Gracyn had a great birthday. She is so grownup since last summer. I am looking forward to the arrival of Schipper baby #2. I will keep checking.
Love from Duluth!!!