Our Minnesota adventures are always fun but hectic. Our main goal this trip was to get Wyatt baptized and we succeeded.....barely. I came down with a horrible case of the stomach flu the day before. I thought for sure I had missed the dreaded flu that was being passed around my work and their daycare....but it seemed to find me 1700 miles away. The baptism was perfect. Grandpa and Grandma Johnson hosted many friends and family after the event for good food and drinks. I can't thank them enough. We had such a wonderful time. Uncle Dan and Lora took on the big role as godparents. Wyatt couldn't be more excited.
Gracyn has a blast playing with all of her Minnesota friends. She can not stop talking about Addision. We had such a great time with Claudia and Addi at the Como Zoo. I miss them both so much already. Gracyn also got to see Brody, Alex, Hailey, Tyson and Chole. I can't believe how many babies have been made since we moved to Florida!
Luke and I had a fun night out on Friday at a local brewery, The Herkimer. Katy (soon to be my sister) and I dominated as Corn Hole champions! The whole crew came out to drink some good beers (and shots) like old times. Grandpa and Grandma Schipper babysat.
Luke also got to go to a Minnesota Twins game with Dahline where they sat in some sweet seats!
Uncle Adam, Katy, and Kelly made wonderful hosts. It was so much fun to spend the night at their houses. Thank you!
It's hard to believe that the next time that we will probably be in Minnesota is when my baby brother gets married next July! I still can't believe that he is old enough to get married.
1 comment:
I LOVE the baptism outfit - so cute! Wyatt is such a happy baby. What a little lover.
Post a Comment