Sunday, January 17, 2010

2010 a Year of FIRSTS!


Happy New Years!!! We had our annual Schipper New Years Party where we celebrated the new year at 8:00pm. Gracyn was sooooo excited to drink from the big wine glasses to toast. Of coarse, hers AND ours were filled with sparkling cider! So much fun!

Wyatt is getting to be such a big boy. He is crawling like a mad man and pulling up and hurting himself on EVERYTHING! He also got his two top teeth last week. I truely am in denial. I can't believe that my little baby will be 10 months old in 2 days!!!

We also had another big first in the Schipper household. Gracyn got her first 'real' hair cut. Up to this point I have given her several bang cuts. She was so brave and excited. I couldn't part with more than one inch of her beautiful locks. Take a look....she looks absolutely adorable after!




1 comment:

lilschip@paulbunyan.net said...

gracyn, I love your haircut; you are so pretty!!!!!. Love, grandma jill .