Sunday, September 14, 2008

gracyn is going to be a big sister!

We are having a baby! We always said we wanted our children to be two years apart, and two years it is. We are due March 19, 2009.....Gracyn was due March 13th! We are so excited and overwhelmed at the same time. I've made it past the first trimester and like my last pregnancy, it has been horrible! I feel like I have the stomach flu 24/7. Luke has been so awesome these past few months taking care of Gracyn and I. He is exhausted! I'm anxious to feel better....hopefully soon! We look forward to our surprise baby in 6 months!!!!

Luke took Gracyn to the sunrise this weekend so I could sleep in. He got some great shots of her. We also attempted making chocolate cookies for the first time together. Grandma B sent Gracyn her very own apron! Thanks Grandma B!

Stay tuned for postings of my growing belly.......

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Luke and Sarah, awesome pictures of Gracyn! She is so unbelievably cute! Love, Mom and Dad.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful news!

JenH said...

OMG! I am so happy for you, while at the same time totally in awe of you. I am excited to see the belly pics!

Lisbeth and Jarrod said...

We can't wait to meet the newest member of the Schipper clan! I hope you start feeling better soon.

Brett and Elizabeth said...

Congrats Luke and Sarah!