Sunday, December 7, 2008

feeling better




Everyone was feeling healthy this weekend! Saturday we finally decorated the tree. Gracyn had a blast looking at all of the ornaments. The bottom of our tree consists of all the wooden and plastic ornaments. We learned the hard way! I also was able to finish up making our Christmas stockings! Gracyn is loving her snowman! I finally had a relaxing weekend and feel revived! Luke on the other hand has been studying for finals this week all weekend long. He will be done mid-next week and then his boyfriend, Dahline, will be visiting us from Minnesota. We are all excited to see him! I also posted some belly pics. As you can see, I'm getting HUGE! Only 3 1/2 months to go.....

3 comments:

The Dahline Family said...

I miss my boyfriend Luke. Can't wait to see you all!

JenH said...

I'm not sure huge would be the right word. You look beautiful! I hope you're feeling better.

Anonymous said...

Your stockings turned out great! You are so creative!